Welcome to Watercolour Journey

Ian McKendrick - Watercolour Journey
Hi, I'm Ian McKendrick, otherwise known as...
                        ... the man on a Watercolour Journey

Summary Bio: I’m a semi-professional watercolour artist, passionate about painting the world around me in watercolour and sharing my experience with others through social media. For my day job I’m a Social Media Strategist, Web Designer, Public Speaker and Broadcaster, now forging a new career path by putting my skills to work in the art world.

Please read my full Bio here: http://watercolourjourney.com/about/

Almost every day I'm scouring the internet for anything to do with watercolour painting, and I share the things I find. It might be new artists, watercolour paintings, hints and tips, videos or news.

If you want to learn about Watercolour painting too then please follow me on some or all of my social networks below so you too can learn along side me as I share what I discover on the Internet.


You can connect with me on my social networks here: